• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i know its far off...but moab in april

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
ok so reading thro some threads i see multiple people will be in moab in april..
just curious when who will be out there...
my owners will be going out to do there dirtbike thing sometime in april and i was thinkin of tagging along (if i get next jeep put together in time)..
just wanted to see what the plans were to maybe convince them to go at a time more convenient for me :D

I'm definately looking to go to MOAB this year, most likely in August though.

Damn Moab is goin to be busy............... I am going to be there the week of September 20th!!

I was supposed to go in April, but plans are now shaping up for May instead...

I've been in mid-May. It's gorgeous out there at that time. Lots of desert flowers and the Barrel Cactus are in bloom. Can be kinda cold in the mornings and it may rain an hour or two in the afternoon, but the temps during the day are perfect.

Care to have a tag-a-long? :D

Not at all! It's looking like we may be going May 23 - 30. That has us going out Memorial Day weekend, which I'm not too fond of, but at least we'll be there the week. Anybody know how busy Moab gets during Memorial Day weekend?

We are hoping for a family trip in September/Oct... when Sheila is done with the whole treatment thing.

Back