• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Led's last free weekend

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
Just got home, ended up being a pretty wet and cold weekend down in the commons - but everyone made the best of it. We had some killer food via Fred, some good laughs, fair share of liquor, and some fun wheeling. No breakage, aside from some damage to a certain someones mustang........

uploading pics now and will post as soon as they are done. Good to see everyone again.:cheers:

Alrighty, here are a few that I like the most, followed by a link to the album where they are tossed in.

New desktop?
DSC02738.jpg

DSC02741.jpg

DSC02745.jpg

DSC02748.jpg

DSC02749.jpg

DSC02751.jpg

DSC02752.jpg

DSC02755.jpg

The rain really started comin down as JD dropped bunker hill, so things were getting really wet and sloppy. Led tried taking Truggy up Patriot, but it was unrealy how slippery things were.....
DSC02788.jpg

DSC02789.jpg

DSC02794.jpg

DSC02795.jpg

DSC02799.jpg

DSC02801.jpg

DSC02805.jpg

Zith tearing up Liberty on 33's. Rain made things super slick and hard for Brian, but he took his rig where Led spotted and did a killer job on such a long/technical trail.

The lineup headed out
DSC02806.jpg

DSC02807.jpg

DSC02808.jpg

DSC02809.jpg

SUPER slick and muddy by the time we were at the entrance to Liberty
DSC02815.jpg

Led was the only one to drive out (DAMMIT :D )

DSC02817.jpg

DSC02818.jpg

thats actually all the wheeling pics i have actually.....
No pics of the drop in or of camp..Just picture rain, mud, rain, rocks, jeeps and some food n booze

I don't remember the last time a hot shower felt SOOOOO good..... had a blast... crashed out in 2 bags under my jeep :D and didn't even hit my head. Thanks everyone

Sure was a blast thanks Led and cangrats!! :cheers:
Ditto on the shower and I'll raise ya a damn good nap!

Sure was a blast thanks Led and cangrats!! I'll raise ya a damn good nap!
THIS

came in, posted the pics, then PTFO. just woke up. time for the shower....

funny story, driving home it was pouring its all off in one spot, so we decided to go a lil faster to rush through it. apparently when ya go fast enough with no doors or hatch it creates a vacuum and sucks rain in the back of the jeep. the dash, cage, windsheild and everything else inside got soaked lol
:wierd:

Last edited:
Check a few posts up for the video.

I like this one.

DSC_0084.jpg

Last edited:
Back