• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

On site tool thread.....

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
OK, NO, we are not refering to Aaron on this thread! :D This thread is set up to have anyone that wants to post up on the tools that they will be bringing with them to WF for needed repairs.

I know that Kim usually travels like the MAC tool van (thank God for this, I HAD to use this welder last year!), but is anyone bringing anything specific other then common hand tools?

Kim, are you bringing your welder again this year? If not, I can throw in my little 110 hot box if needed.

Please post up if you plan on bringing anything special...

Thanks

Cheeseman-OUT!

I'll have a few things....Including a home made on board welder.

Nothing fancy ....;)

Nick

Just wait Tyler, just wait! .l.:D.l.

I have a couple TRE's, a couple u-joints, a socket set, Various other tools, and something special for Tyler. :D Not sure if they are 260's or 297's. I think they gave me the wrong ones. :dunno:

Last edited:
I will have a sawzall (and other stuff), I just know one of these years we are gonna cut the top off someones rig........

I will have my ball joint press. The year I needed it I left it at home. I'm hoping if I bring it I wont need it.

I will have my ball joint press. The year I needed it I left it at home. I'm hoping if I bring it I wont need it.

I have the ball joints....X2 on hoping we won't need them.

Nick

If others are bringing a welder I am not. I have enough crap to bring along. Need to make sure I bring the extra leaf springs.:D I will have many spare parts and many tools.

Starter, alternator, axleshafts for the d30, driveshafts, leaf springs, and much more.:D

I will have A LOT of tools with me.
I will also throw in the Hobart 185.

are you referenceing me since I am in your trail group? :D

If sean has the welder covered, I am not going to drag along mine either.

I have the cordless impact with me, the angle grinder with cutoffs and flaps, all 4 of my 6 ton jackstands and my floor jack.

I went light on the tools this time around since I knew everyone would be there. My sockets, wrenches, etc. will be in the jeep on the trail.

Edit: And my 1/2" milwaukee drill, in case anyone wants to play "lets get drunk and see who doesn't break their wrist"

I am not bringing any tools except this list of who has what...

mac 'will bring boards to break over my head...nope that's john' gyvr

Normal assortment of tools, couple of spindle nut sockets, pickle forks. Ujoint/ball joint press if I remember to throw it in.

Back