• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lodging

IllianaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hotels in Attica:

Hotel Attica - (765)762-3088
Memories Inn B&B - (765)762-6574
Eagles Nest B&B - (765)762-3343

Hotels in Lafayette (~35 min from Attica):

Holiday Inn - (800)420-1522
Red Roof Inn - (765)448-4671
Signature Inn - (765)447-4142
Comfort Inn - (765)448-6105

Hotels in Crawfordsville (~35 min from Attica):

Holiday Inn - (800)465-4329
Days Inn - (765)362-0300
Super 8 - (765)361-8800

Camping:

Attica Family CG - (765)762-6189
Summers CG isn't open early enough for WF.

If you are staying in a hotel, I recommend booking NOW. With the closing of the Attica Inn, hotel rooms in town will be at a premium for the weekend of WF.

If you are camping, the Attica Family CG offers both electric and primitive sites. We traditionally set up the campfire/common area around the electric sites. Again, if you need an electric site it is best to reserve early. Last year there was no problem, but each year is different.

Last edited:
I'll probably be in this if my buddy comes along. If not, probably sleeping in the truck or Travis' RV if there's room.

IMG_0314.jpg

I remember when winterfest was sleeping in a jeep in the snow by the river....

there has actually only been one Winterfest with a significant amount of snow on the ground for the event...

and I drank too much to remember where we camped...

mac 'winterfest IS camping' gyvr

we are still trying to figure out what we are going to do...if wifey comes along the camping might not be an option, but we are trying to get something figured out on a camper of sorts right now.....

I will be sleeping in the back of my jeep, unless someone thinks its cool to share their camper/hotel room with me...:laugh3:
Slept in the pass. seat for 2 nights last yr... Whats one more night?... hehe

I'll probly be camping as well. Big ass bonfire anyone?

that is if the GF doesn't come along if she does i'm sure I'll be getting a hotel to keep her ass warm at night

I'll probly be camping as well. Big ass bonfire anyone?

Hold on to your trousers there buddy, you aint seen a camp fire until you have seen a MWC campfire...frolicing epileptic goats included :D

that is if the GF doesn't come along if she does i'm sure I'll be getting a hotel to keep her ass warm at night

If you work it just right you can help to keep her warm in a tent or other camping situation :thumbup:

John has some good campfire pics. Maybe he'll post one up.
SDHRED.......you have no clue what you're getting yourself into......seriously.

Big ass bonfire anyone?

Oh you are new aren't you. WF is the campfire to be at. The true meaning of WF is the campfire.

Dammit Mike and tyler. You beat me to it.

It had already died down a bit there, but still was higher than Sean's humongous 5th wheel camper...

Bales of hay burn real nice!

Back