• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WF Swap Meet

If somone wants a stock battery tie down kit minus the tray...free. Lemme know!

I've got a set of 3, 35" Bighorns for sale. They're nearly bald, one has a nail in it, one has a big chunk missing out of a sidewall lug.

First $50 takes them.

give ya 10 for em, i just mis-placed my set. i wonder where they ran off to.

Sorry, I'm staying with my $50.
They'd make a killer tire swing.

:cheers:

dang they really would. i didnt think of that! we dont really have a tree that would work well for one but it'd be cool nonetheless.

I am going to get the 4th tire remounted in place of the big 36" IROK that i got last year as a spare but didn't get to use because I had an exam.

But if anyone's looking for a cheap larger tire for a spare I have that 36" IROK for $15.

If by chance the Frankenspare gets sent home with me...............it WILL be a tire swing for a year.:D

I have one MWC camo hat I can part with. Due to my child-like size, most hats don't fit or look right on me. Such is the case here. Bought it, wore it once and now it stays in the closet.

Looks like this one:

100_5376.jpg

Limited Edition, no longer made!

IIRC they were $15 new, how about $10?

does anyone have a full size stock tire?

i could use a spare

if my brother gets his new tires on i could get you one of his old ones as a spare but i wont know till Friday night
235/75/15 pretty bald street tires

Last edited:
dang they really would. i didnt think of that! we dont really have a tree that would work well for one but it'd be cool nonetheless.

I am going to get the 4th tire remounted in place of the big 36" IROK that i got last year as a spare but didn't get to use because I had an exam.

But if anyone's looking for a cheap larger tire for a spare I have that 36" IROK for $15.
Ill take that 36" IROK. Just bring it with if you would.
Cardboard

Ill take that 36" IROK. Just bring it with if you would.
Cardboard

shoot man, i have already left my folks house and it in their garage. I can get it to you some other time since you are in south central indiana. sorry bud, i wish i had seen this sooner

So when is the swap meet? Is there any formality to this or is a seek and find of who has what?

So when is the swap meet? Is there any formality to this or is a seek and find of who has what?

No, there's normally not a specific swap meet time. It's just find the guys that you've got deals with when you have time. After the Sat. night dinner @ the campground is a great time to do it.

Back