• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When are you arriving?

When are you arriving?

• Total voters
Bar any unforeseen circumstances, load everything up Wednesday night and head out Thursday late morning to get there Thursday afternoon.

You know you want to leave Wednesday night and meet up with us for the rest of the ride down.:D

That sounds enticing... however, I'll have to see when I get the stickers for
the trailer. I just mailed in the check yesterday because my dad never uses it
so he didn't even think about it. That and I'm still trying to get the wife to
take off Saturday so she can come with. I'll let you know though.

I plan on showing up on Friday Morning before 9:00am. This is my first winterfest and i am looking for a group to join for some friday wheeling (locked both ends on 35's).

jim

Well, leaving Wednesday is out of the question now. My brothers wife is going in to the hospital to be induced that evening. So we'll see when I head out Thursday now. HOPEFULLY I'll be there before it gets too late at night.

I have to work Thursday, and one of the boys has school, so I'll leave about 6:00. Hope to get there before 9:00 PM. So I get to set up our monster tent in the dark. Yeah!:)

I was hoping to do Robies again. Maybe next year.

Sue, maybe you can run up there for a few minutes and give the owners some financial advice so it will be reopened for next year :D I really liked it much better then the Hotel Attica! :D (You do work with a bank dont ya?)

Sue, maybe you can run up there for a few minutes and give the owners some financial advice so it will be reopened for next year :D I really liked it much better then the Hotel Attica! :D (You do work with a bank dont ya?)

I think that Rev should buy it...

mac 'rev's shack of love x30' gyvr

ahhh, I can just imagine the theme rooms..one with overalls covering the walls.....:D

Back