• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WHO'S RUNNING GREEN TRAL?

would it be alright if i borrowed it for the run? I have the CB but i dont have the cable or the antenna. I'll share some beer :smootch:

Sure you can. It comes with cable and ant. and I will take you up on that beer thing as long as they are not of the Silver bullet variety.
Cardboard

Sure you can. It comes with cable and ant. and I will take you up on that beer thing as long as they are not of the Silver bullet variety.
Cardboard

awesome! thanks buddy! i have should have some rolling rock if you'd like that. its not silver bullets :D

Can someone help tune my cb? :D since Rob has no clue .

Can someone help tune my cb? :D since Rob has no clue .

Does he have a clue about anything? :D If someone has an SWR meter to bring i need to tune my antenna too!

Thanks Rev!

with the magnet mounts, do you still need to tune?
If so...REV...I got a stogie for a tune!

BOB

with the magnet mounts, do you still need to tune?
If so...REV...I got a stogie for a tune!

BOB

I've been running the same mag. mount since 03 & it's never been tuned. I'm sure it would have better range if it was, but it's fine on the trails. JIM.

I am open on 31's and a 4.5" lift. I think I will try this run.

I am open on 31's and a 4.5" lift. I think I will try this run.

You will do fine! I'm at the same lift height and 33's and I cruise through. I've done Orange with my current setup, but it was dry and I did have a little bit of a tough time, mainly cause I'm open/open.

I will have a tuner, and the knowledge to use it.

Rev

Tuning SWR Procedure (without meter): Rise onto feet. Body in upright position. Raise arm. Mildly move arm back and forth with open hand in direction of people. Once you recieve the same signal in return, your "Standing Wave" has been tuned.

Tuning SWR Procedure (without meter): Rise onto feet. Body in upright position. Raise arm. Mildly move arm back and forth with open hand in direction of people. Once you recieve the same signal in return, your "Standing Wave" has been tuned.

You're awful creative this morning.

I took lots of my meds over the course of the weekend. A few last night, some more tonight and wednesday. More than likely a little on Thursday. For sure Friday and Saturday. Do you think I have a problem?

I took lots of my meds over the course of the weekend. A few last night, some more tonight and wednesday. More than likely a little on Thursday. For sure Friday and Saturday. Do you think I have a problem?

only if you admit you have a problem or quit...

mac 'that's what i roll with' gyvr

only if you admit you have a problem or quit...

mac 'that's what i roll with' gyvr

Yes, I can see how quitting would be a problem.

There's plenty of links about tuning on the webz. I have a pretty sweet system, and have it tuned in good where I have about 7-8 miles of range.

Also it looks like this may be the run for me!

Back