• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adopt-a-Road Poll for August!!!

YES! I will participate on these days!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hypoid

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
This is a huge year for our adoption!

With the likelihood of the Blue Ridge OHV Park proposal moving forward, and the fact that the signs on this trail system predate the Motorized Travel Rule of 2005, our adoption gets new signs this year: 24 new signs this year!

In plain and simple English,THAT'S A TALL ORDER! Thus, I am calling an extra Adopt-a-Road day in August. This is not one of our Official Monthly Trail Runs, this is not intended to substitute, or compete with our chapter's official runs.

The poll is multiple choice, and public. Vote for the all days you would participate. The day with the most votes will be the day I schedule with the Forest Service.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Mike - I won't know my August schedule until my oldest completes another round of baseball tryouts next week and teams get set... probablly won't know until the 1st of August. So while I'm going to try to be there, I'm not voting yet! Let me know how the poll is going and I'll vote when I have some dates. Will bring the truck and a utility trailer if I can make it.

Thanks Chris!

I set the poll to close on August 3rd.

VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN!!!!!! :D

I put myself down for Saturday the 26th and could bring my truck and a 5x8 trailer if needed.

The other days are already booked with stuffs including trying to get the new XJ on the road!!! :paperwork:

NEW INFORMATION: The signs are scheduled to ship on August 15th. I'll update as I get more information.

Man I would love to come out and help but I'll be in full time football mode for the next few months.

We will run this on the 26th, akelts, BlacknBlue_XJ, dirteexj94, hjeepxj, Hypoid, LBC970, see you all on the trail.

And anyone else who can make it. :)

Should have the raffle on this run....might increase attendance:)

Back