NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Chapters > Colorado Chapter > Colorado Staging Area
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Colorado Staging Area A Place to organize trips within the Chapter

Old May 14th, 2018, 11:48
NAXJA Member

4wp customer appreciation at ram orp may 20

4wp is having their customer appreciation day at ram off road park this Sunday the 20th. It's free to get in. It's more fun than staring at a wall. I'll be out there in the morning. Meet up, hang out, drive around, get stuck trying to follow buggies or guys on 40s like me. I believe it's 10am to 3 or something.

Last edited by trippled; May 14th, 2018 at 11:52.
Old May 14th, 2018, 19:28
NAXJA Member

How have I not heard of this place and I'm in cos!? 🤔 ill be there!!!! I can't do alot of wheeling as I'm still not properly bump stopped but will be fun to check it out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old May 20th, 2018, 07:34
NAXJA Member

Re: 4wp customer appreciation at ram orp may 20

If you don't post pictures, you weren't there.
Old May 20th, 2018, 15:45
NAXJA Member

Well I went. It was a good time. Played with the jeep a little. Didn't get many pics of my jeep bc buddy didn't show up until later. I didn't push to hard but had a good time. The Toyota hilux from ultimate adventure was out there and it's a beast.

Old May 20th, 2018, 17:35
NAXJA Member

I saw you out there. Meant to talk to ya but didn't get a chance.

I got crap for pics. But a ton of rigs out there from stock clapped out junk to some really nice buggies. Good day playing around. In the dirt. Jeep climbed up one of the big ledges I got denied on last year.
Old May 20th, 2018, 18:34
NAXJA Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trippled View Post
I saw you out there. Meant to talk to ya but didn't get a chance.

I got crap for pics. But a ton of rigs out there from stock clapped out junk to some really nice buggies. Good day playing around. In the dirt. Jeep climbed up one of the big ledges I got denied on last year.
Ya that's to bad. I was looking for you but i had know idea what you were gonna be in. It was a good day though watched the tj nearly flop and watched a wj shoot coolant sky high lol.

Old May 20th, 2018, 19:00
NAXJA Member

This is me. Guess I should've said that before...

Green tj in the notch? He's a friend who wheels with us sometimes. There was a blue one I thought for sure was gonna roll on one of the hill climbs too.

The wj lost a condenser I think. He was out the rest of the day piss rodding the absolute crap out that thing. I think the bald tires were the only reason it didn't grenade. I'm almost certain he drove a bronco in an old top truck challenge.
Old May 20th, 2018, 19:47
NAXJA Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trippled View Post
This is me. Guess I should've said that before...

Green tj in the notch? He's a friend who wheels with us sometimes. There was a blue one I thought for sure was gonna roll on one of the hill climbs too.

The wj lost a condenser I think. He was out the rest of the day piss rodding the absolute crap out that thing. I think the bald tires were the only reason it didn't grenade. I'm almost certain he drove a bronco in an old top truck challenge.
Oh shit ya I saw you out there lol. I didn't do any of the "serious" crawling. Just the small rocks on the other side of the bowl. I'm going to moab I'm 2 weeks I can't afford to break it now lol. And ya that tj is badass. And the wj blew the upper radiator hose off, he refused to stop though lol.