• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6-19 Spring creek.

Does that mean we'd meet 8:30-9 and leave for the trail at 9? That seems reasonable to me and we'd have a decent head start over the Christian 4wd club.

I think you're right on the Starbucks being off of exit 234. Trail Damage says it's there next to the gas station and the most common meeting spot.

Sounds good, I'll be there ready to roll by 9:00 also CB channel 16.

Castle, I have a open front seat also if you want to roll with me and don't mind riding with my sometimes tempermental Shar Pei. He won't bite your face off or anything he just gets anxious to go explore and makes crazy noises.

Sounds good, I'll be there ready to roll by 9:00 also CB channel 16.

Castle, I have a open front seat also if you want to roll with me and don't mind riding with my sometimes tempermental Shar Pei. He won't bite your face off or anything he just gets anxious to go explore and makes crazy noises.

haha right on man thanks. i'll text you here in a bit.

Have a blast guys. Can't make it - I've got a bit of an inner ear infection going....... and another project on my trailer that doesn't run...... Truggy's gonna be pissed at me..... :D

Back