• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Garage clean out

redneck

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a few parts left over from changes in my build. I'm up in the Deer Valley area and would rather not drive too far. If you live by an airport in the valley, I can work something out getting parts out your way. Prices are OBO and I'm open to trades... Please don't ask me to ship anything... :badpc: Either post back up here or text me at 6o2-7nine9-ten87. Aaron

Yukon 1541H alloy 5 lug rear axles for Chrysler 8.25" Cherokee and Durango with a length of 29-13/16 inches and 29 splines. PN: YAC52098902. New and never installed. I just pulled them out of the box today. Come with Yukon bearings and wheel studs. $200

Yukon SLD30-27 Spartan Locker for Dana 30 27-Spline. New in box and still sealed. I didnt keep my D30 in long enough to us it. $180

Alloy USA D30 11102 Axle Tube Seal. New in box. never installed. $30

Trail Head Off Road's cold air, cowl induction intake kits for the Jeep Cherokee. Was running it on my stroke but got tired of the sucking noise in the cabin. All hardware included. It could use a little bit of cleaning up. $140

Old Man Emu 1.75" Front XJ/ZJ Coil Springs PN: OME930. Ran these coils for about 3000 miles until I added a winch and a bumper to the front. Great coils for a Cherokee at stock weight. $140

Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport Shocks PN: 60052L. Again, same thing as the OME coils above. Great shocks but were too short when I went with a taller coil. maybe 3000 miles on them. $120

DPG Adjustable Bump Stop Plates with no adjustment plates. I ran these until I trussed my rear axle. No issues with these. $40

Last edited:
Stock front skid plate. No hardware. $20

Some random Daystar bump stops. I don't even know how I got these! $20

Chinese copy of the 99+ intake manifold. Its new and just out of the box. Nothing wrong with it other than "CHINA" stamped across the top of it. I ended up grabbing a stock Chrysler intake instead of using this one. I got it off of Rock Auto for $120 + shipping. Ill take $60 for it...

Random fairlead... $20

Stock TJ rear track bar with axle side mount that was cut off the axle. Good bushings... $10

Sounds good. I'm only in town until Thanks Giving.

Sure do! Shoot me a text.

Still got the shocks? How much shipped to 80537?

Back