• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ruffstuff Covers Installed “little carried away”

GREATWHITEJEEP

NAXJA Forum User
20120502_160741.jpg.html
http://m1076.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Greatwhitejeep/20120502_160940.jpg.html?o=0
Installed my Ruffsuff covers the other day. Got little carried away on the front cover with my Great White Shark paint scheme. First time I wheel it its going to get beat up. hope my pics show up cant seem to get the photobucket stuff to appear on the forum.

Can you make it show up.on the site when I try it just show the adress

20120502_160741.jpg.html

Thanks guys. While my wife was in the ICU at Kaiser I was Obbessing over this silly cover. It did take my mind the situation. I used a cobination of Duplicolor paints ,Graphite wheel coating ,Black Caliper ,Red Caliper,and Silver . The teeth where done with White wheel coating. I watched the Harold and Kumar Christmas movie while I was masking and cutting out the teeth. Great Fun . Used some pictures of real Great White Sharks off the internet to design the graphic . Came out pretty cool. My teenage children thought I was a little nuts . Now if could just get my Jeep to stop breaking I could go wheel it

She is ok now. Was in the hospital a week. That was no joke. The only that kept me cool was messen arounnd with the heap. I wanted to strangel the doctors for allowingng her to get so sick . Should just been a simple outpatient procedure. Oh well all is well that ends well. She could have died.

Back