• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Midwest Craig's list Thread

It was to my understanding that there were no factory Up-country's with factory towing pkg due to elimination of rear sway bar.

yeah he keeps re-posting it. I tried posting a thread and he flagged it. So he can keep trying to sell it, but I am going to just post it on all the 4x4 forums so everyone in the wheeling comunity knows and is aware.

can some one fill me in on the d44, and if i can swap it?

i hate being the noob

If its an XJ axle it will bolt right in. If its a front D44 or an MJ D44 it will need at the very least new mounts. the front will also need a 5-lug conversion.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/pts/1598769385.html

look at rustys web sit they are 33 bucks brand new haha called this dude and he didnt even know how much he posted them up for. offered him $55 and he said he needs to get his $80 i said that i could get them for cheaper through rustys and he said alll sassy like well you go do that then ha oh well. was my offer unreasonable?

For cheap used shocks you offered a good amount. That guy was just an ass!

Back