• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 Jeep XJ

KTMqdracer

NAXJA Forum User
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Motor – Stock w/ approx 265k
Trans – Stock w/ approx 265k
Transfer case – NP231 w/ advanced adapters SYE and Tom woods rear driveshaft

Suspension – DPG Offroad 3.5” Ultimate OME Kit w/ adjustable upper/lower JKS arms

Axles – Front: Dana 30 w/ stock shafts 4.10 gears and ARB/Riddler Cover
Rear: Dana 44 w/ stock shafts 4.10 gears and ARB/Riddler Cover

Tires – 265x75x16 Duratracs w/ 16x8 American Racing wheels

Armor – Dirtbound Mojave Front bumper
Dirtbound Mojave DIY Cut n Fold rear bumper w/ back up lights
Protofab rock sliders
TNT Crossmember/transfer case skid
Stock ’96 Gas tank skid

Odds/Ends – ZJ steering, JKS mini skids, ARB compressor, Black Magic Front pads and Rotors, Trailer brake controller and wiring harness, magnaflow cat and spintech muffler, Lebaron hood vents and other bits and pieces

The bad –
Front driver side axle seal is leaking

Front ARB working intermittently. After driving it will normally engage, but after sitting awhile the compressor will intermittently run due to an o-ring leak.

Rear main seal leak – few drips in the driveway every now and then

Motor has an intermittent stumble when applying the gas shortly after startup. It will clear itself then run fine after and it only does this on occasion. (never completely dies and idles fine) Sounds like possibly an injector or gas tank valve issue.

Cosmetics - Front driver side fender panel has a crack in the paint, passenger rear door has a dent and a scrap on same side rear fender, faded paint on top of driver front body panel. Body is mostly straight with minor dings and scratches. Interior is in great shape, other than the vinyl on the driver seat has a few cracks.

Some spares will come with the Jeep as well as some new replacement parts like axle seals, lube locker gaskets etc.

The only thing that will not be included in the sale is the Ham radio and antenna. Most of the wiring and antenna bracket will be included.

Overall the Jeep is in really good condition for its age and mileage. It has been well maintained and not abused. Still runs and drives great. I bought it stock with 123k back in 2011. It was my daily driver up until a couple months ago, that I built as a camping/exploring rig from the ground up with all good quality parts. It would be a great rig for someone looking to do a motor swap or build a stroker.

I'm asking $5500obo and not looking to part out at this time.
email - [email protected]

dPcZNNO.jpg

VIwrFmN.jpg

3uA1emT.jpg

Ecm4qcL.jpg

1Uc9eCp.jpg

3N02Z2Z.jpg

pV3euMY.jpg

eOSFqcy.jpg

5ixojr8.jpg

CQaTj16.jpg

hwRxPcg.jpg

Rig looms good. Good price .

Anytime man. Ive helped alot of guys figure out price ranges for their rigs on here over the years. I think your late model has some great parts on it and with a little work fixing all the small things you listed it could be super dialed in .

Back