• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stillwell ohio 8-20/21

POLAR_JEEP_04

NAXJA Forum User
Empire guys will be heading to the Stillwell Stompers jambo for some wheeling august 20th and 21th. Its it in Killbuck, OH. we have never attended this event but it looks very rocky and they claim to have mild to extreme trails although all the pix I've seen are more hard to extreme. its only about an hour from where most of us live but we plan to camp out there anyways. Anyone is welcome to join us. the usual empire guys will be there as well as some of the more stock rigs to run the more mild trails. look Stillwell stompers up on fb for more info or comment in here and I'll add you.

I really need to get to work on the Jeep. Ive seen videos of this place. Be neat to try it out.

this ride was awesome. we will be going back. very surprising terrain for ohio its a lot like Harlan but all close together and no switch backs to drive up for days before getting to obstacles

Back