• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks Yella...

S.F.F.

NAXJA Forum User
Thanks to Troy donating a Dana 30 axle housing. I was able to replace the POS one in Jeepdudes XJ. I geared it to 4.88 and added a truss for him too since the axle was loose. Ryan is happy to have a quiet axle for a change. Thanks again Troy saved me some time at the JY. :cheers:

CIMG0522.jpg

Nice :yelclap:

No problem. Glad to see Ryan and his rig making some positive progress. :thumbup:

Now....... if we can just convince him to 'wheel the damn thing....... :laugh:

How about pics for those of us that refuse to get a Facebook account?
UM

X2. Facebook is probably ok for businesses but its the devil where personal info is concerned.....

LOL alright hang on. My wife set it(Facebook page) up for me. The youngsters like it, so I use it since they have been good word of mouth for business. My phone has an app so I can upload pics onto FB so people can see what is going on at the shop during the day.

I run a 1.5" .120" wall tube across. And then fill in the gap with 3/8" plate. Pretty simple but effective.
CIMG0527.jpg

CIMG0526.jpg

Last edited:
Ryan.......... Is your rig done and driveable yet? What's the word? Update us man! :thumbup:

Back