• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Leave thread

I'm having a hard time focusing on work. 3 hours to go, then a quick change and I'm off.

About 15 mins from leaving barring any road/travel problems we'll be in attica around 530 to 6...gonna drop stuff at campground and head to robbies, save 4 spots at the little kids table please...

mac 'are we there yet' gyvr

Ummmm yeah we might have a problem with tow rigs and trailers. Campgound really muddy now. FYI

me too! haha

oh well i got enough stuff to do that this day should fly by.

Really, it's probably best I don't leave until tomorrow. I keep remembering things I'm supposed to take with me. Truck is ready and Jeep is loaded. I bet I've made 5-6 trips outside to load stuff that I've forgotten:eek:. Only thing left to do is fuel up................I think...:D

I still need to pack clothes, otherwise everything is all set. I think. I've gone out to the garage 50 times and I always say, "Hey I have room in the Jeep" and throw it in there lol

I'll find out early tomorrow afternoon if I can come, pretty much as soon as my thesis defense is done. I figure it'll take me about an hour to throw my camping gear back together, get some food at the store, shove it all in the jeep and hit the road. So if I'm coming I'll probably be on the road about 3:30, and get in about 7:00 or so depending on traffic.

Pretty excited to get going, I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton but I just want to load up and head out now. Ah well, we'll get everything set tonight and head out in the morning.

Can't wait to see everyone again!

I can't wait to meet all you guys. I'm ready to leave now. I'd be on the road tonight but I have a class that gets done at 8:30 and I don't really want to setup camp in the middle of the night.

Im leaving Vin Tomarrow at 8. Should be there around Noon. Cant wait to meet you guys. Ive got the jeep loaded and the cooler full. Printing directions meow.

Leaving around 6 tonight. Should be there around 10. I'll be in the ambulance pulling the enclosed trailer.

Ummmm yeah we might have a problem with tow rigs and trailers. Campgound really muddy now. FYI

that was the understatement of the weekend...

mac 'got the megacab stuck...unloaded and then wailed on buggy and mega to get it into a spot' gyvr

Back