• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Day 1 Report

tims been leaving a lot of paint lately....i guess he's tryin to be like me :D... of course i flopped my turd wagon into a wall today.... wish i coulda done there but at least i got to on the home court

Last edited:
That'll look good in Matt's yard:)

I wish my body damage would wash away...

0705080932a.jpg

This is Damage
DSCI0069.jpg

Grrrr Doug! This is Tiff and I just sprayed that f***ing driveway off Thursday afternoon - get that muddy thing outta there!

Here's some more carnage from today...Lower Damnation is sooo Coool...

DSCI0040.jpg

rredalty said:
Grrrr Doug! This is Tiff and I just sprayed that f***ing driveway off Thursday afternoon - get that muddy thing outta there!

i promise ill clean it when yall get home ;) i didn't wanna kill the grass... gotta keep momma happy

you can't see it in the picture too.... b pillar got twisted even further back..... definently need to pull the trigger on the cage before i go out again

Last edited:
I broke a tail light on the trailer leaving the gas station parking lot. Does that count?

my damage isn't much... but i scraped the passenger rear door and fender, dented my hitch, dented my rear bumper, and of course put my skids to good use...

Dan, I want one of those t-case skids you got. how much? maybe 2 of them.

i like it lots!!! umm... i'd like to say i can help, but it was a favor from a friend, and he hasn't come across any metal that size... if you have the metal, i might be able to ask about it...

mcraindog said:
tim is loving beating the hell out of that thing...i feel it rolling over soon

It was so much fun watching Tim wheel!

I put the JCR's to good use. They saved my rockers for sure.

tim has skinny pedal skill!!!

You are not without skill yourself. Open...Open.

Back