• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A BIG THANKS

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
To Tim for the great food & to Ed for the great Raffle..(note Dan is banned from future rafffles;)

You guys did great & you have no idea how much I appreciate you stepping up & taking care of things.

I second that! and third!! and forth!!!

Tim, my hats off to you. Above and beyond the call of duty!!

Ed, you did one heck of a job getting the goods!

Dan, I think you owe everyone a filter!

I think dan has a filter for everyone... I want to say thanks again to Heather for an amazing event. Great job.

It was my first one but won't be my last. Great job Kudzu!!!!!!

High2by said:
It was my first one but won't be my last. Great job Kudzu!!!!!!

i totally second that!

great event! and hats off to: Heather, Tim, Ed, and Glen for all their hard work and time involved in the making of this event.

I said it up there and will say it again. Thank you all for a great time.

Last edited:
rredalty said:
I think dan has a filter for everyone... Heather for an amazing event.

I think he has a lift for me. :roll:

Had a blast! Didn't even mind the rain in the mornings, kept the dust down. Thanks for everyones help in the "kitchen", Glenn for the spirited run back to camp Saturday afternoon, Heather for all the legwork for the event, and Ed for all of Dan's new parts!
The best of people drive Jeeps!

On the way home Rebecca wanted to know when the next trip was, and how soon can I build a cage!:clap:

Last edited:
I also need to thank Mike (bcktracker) for the Brunswick stew. Sure was good.

I had fun getting together the raffle stuff. If I do it again, I'll definately start earlier in the year. What I got was only over a period of two months. Image what we could get if I had 6 months! We could build a new Jeep for Dan!

thanks to everyone at the crawl, had a great time! Next year i need Brian to bring me a jar of ice tea just for me!

heather i will have a bottle of rum for ya too!!!

Greenlantern said:
thanks to everyone at the crawl, had a great time! Next year i need Brian to bring me a jar of ice tea just for me!

Glad to see you made it back. Kudo's to you and the family for taking the time to come up.

Greenlantern said:

Whoo hoo...I love it when people bring me rum...

Glad y'all had a good time & was nice to meet the family.

Greenlantern said:

Actually the tea came from Matt.

a big thanks goes out to all !!!!! yes it takes planning, but if no one shows up, its all for nothing,,, so to all who was there,,, THANKS !!!
and also my wife Beth, is hooked,,, she wants to know when we are gonna do it again.

I have to say thanks to everyone for making this the best birthday weekend ever! Great food, great people, and great wheelin' - what more could a girl ask for? party1:

Back