• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 86/88 MJ 85/87 XJ

comancheon33

NAXJA Forum User
I am parting a few Jeeps.

86 MJ-No drivetrain was 2.5 AX4. Longbox not much left of it.

88 MJ 2.5 AX4 2wd shortbox. Pretty clean and mostly complete.

85 XJ 2 door 2.5 4x4 I used the tranny t case and axles in another 88 MJ I have to convert to 4x4. Most everything else is there. Doors in descent shape over all. 2.5 with reman carb runs excellent.

87 XJ 4.0 AW4 231. Motor installed in customers MJ. Was a very clean jeep
till rf front met a tree hard very hard.

I have 3 AX4s laying around, 2 2.5s, A pile of Dana 35s couple of two wheel drive straight axles also.

Let me know what you may belooking for and I see what I can do.

I need the outside front windshield trim piece
that runs along the top.

I have an 87 MJ

you can do eh? :D

pm price to 60174

Thanks

...BOB

I need the power steering assembly for an '86 2.5l MJ, so that I can convert mine from manual ---> power.

that means, i need the pump+bracket+bolts, power steering lines, steering box, and the belt if you have it...

let me know

Do you have a driver's side B-pillar exterior trim piece? (the little louvered plastic thingy behind the door)

Also what is the condition of the uni-frame&rails on the SWB MJ? got any pics you can shoot my way? ([email protected])

thanks
-G

By chance do you have the center console that surrounds the 4x shifter and auto shifter?

There's a fella that picked up an 88 4 door for $100 and the only things that are missing is that damn console.

TIA

do you have mj doorlocks with matching keys? and do you have the little window lock for the small triangle window on the passenger door? thanks sorry to hear about your father.

Back