• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lost and Found or Forgotten

hards91xj

NAXJA Member #790
A few items that were left at NW Fest site:
1. A pair of blue folding chairs ,a storage bag for 1 of the chairs[if you don`t want the chairs, send me the other matching storage bag :) ]
2. 6 cans of Bud Light--OOPs they`ve been claimed.
3. a timex with velcrow watch band.
4. This has to do with jeeps and the name Jeep is on it. The owner must describe it.
All items are here in Tacoma, if you want them ,come and claim or arrange for shipping to you.
Let me know.
All in all this was a great outing. :) :wave: :)

howard i left my hippie vegetarian hot dogs in your refrigerator. however, as recompense for letting me use your RV's outdoor shower, i shall not claim them - you should eat them and think of me. on second thought, i am probably the only person who was present on that trip who would find such things even the slightest bit appetizing.

The 2 blue folding chairs and 1 bag belong to my guest Dan Sims. I've got the other bag. :) I'll get with you the next time we head over towards Naches.... always an excuse to go trail riding again or visit the rocks again!

Bruce

trainwrexj said:
howard i left my hippie vegetarian hot dogs in your refrigerator. however, as recompense for letting me use your RV's outdoor shower, i shall not claim them - you should eat them and think of me. on second thought, i am probably the only person who was present on that trip who would find such things even the slightest bit appetizing.
Oh yea I forgot about them ,to late they`re gone with Dale

sams88 said:
The 2 blue folding chairs and 1 bag belong to my guest Dan Sims. I've got the other bag. :) I'll get with you the next time we head over towards Naches.... always an excuse to go trail riding again or visit the rocks again!

Bruce
Okay I`ll stick your name on them. And yes we will have to get together.

I'm pretty sure that the watch is mine....A digital "Expedition" (or something like that) with a black band.

Thanks!

If I can name the 4th item can I have it, since the owner of #4 has my lights:)

GI-John said:
I'm pretty sure that the watch is mine....A digital "Expedition" (or something like that) with a black band.

Thanks!
Well could be it`s worn abit but does have an E on the band.If it stays 24hr clock time it must be yours GI.Dale is very thankfull to you.

lockedstock94 said:
We all know about your wild nights with Dale, Howard. Are those YOUR purple panties? Don't be bashful, it's okay.

That seems more likely than my original concern. I thought they might have been fine but then I remembered that I don't wear any. :wave:

hmm...mebbe thats the reason why my Jeep glows in the dark now

lockedstock94 said:
We all know about your wild nights with Dale, Howard. Are those YOUR purple panties? Don't be bashful, it's okay.

You can enjoy those Bud Lights, but I want my parking sign back!

I'm surprised that's all I left, actually.
Well hope he didn`t have to do to much explanning when he got home.
DAMN ,I wanted to keep the sign too :rattle: .Stop by and I`ll buy you a beer.

black89xj said:
Uh, I seemed to have left a plastic vial with several ounces of Plutonium-239 there....anyone find it????
90y8at.jpg

um...no...ummmm That's not REALLY a "Flux Capacitor" in my Jeep, ummmm....uhhhh.

Maybe the Libyans took your plutonium?
90y9gh.jpg

"Great Scott!!"

GI-John said:

Thanks!
The watch must be yours it`s running 24 hr clock time ,when do you want it back, I`ll pm you my phone #,If I get back in time from the King Co fair I`ll be headed south to Tumwater for a PNW4WDA meeting.Maybe we can meet up along the I 5 .

Back