• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB Comanche

sam24th

NAXJA Forum User
Like the title says Im looking for a decent comanche. Im selling my firebird and want a comanche for a truck. Thought someone here might have seen a decent one or have one for sale. Basically it needs to have a good running 4.0 and nothing else.

Damn thats a nice comanche, a lil out of my price range right now unless I can get rid of more junk. I'll keep it in mind though, its definately a beast though and something I could drive everyday.

Nice truck but a D-35 rear, that thing would be in the scrap pile in less than 10 hours of ownership! I would swap in a 29 spline 8.25 and call it good.

PM me when your email address when you get a chance.. My buddy Lennie talked to me about about MJ with 6cyl.. and 4x4 that runs but needs a door .. for $800...
When i get more details and pics i ll send them to ya

Pm sent thanks guys,

JUST SOLD MY FIREBIRD YAY. Now I need a Comanche LOL.

PLEASE buy this damn truck. This guy is about to bust a nut to sell it! He lists it every other day on CL. He's retarded for wanting 5k for it tho.

Well Ive got 1800 to drop on one right now. I guess I can go up to 3k but thats about as much as I want to spend. It needs to have a 4.0 in it though. I don't want a 2.8 and the 2.5 is a bit underpowered. A manual would be a plus but ill take either auto or manual. 2wd or 4wd doesnt matter either.

EDIT ^^^^ What truck lmao?

Dang for 5k hes dreaming lol. The one for 2500 might be a possibility. I'll entertain all offers, but I have a feeling theres a catch with yours for whatever reason. LOL

God dang your fast with the searching. ill buy the one for 8500 when I win the lotto........

My jeelopy POS with a 2.5/5-speed/2wd...

2012-02-27_17-39-24_799.jpg

Back