• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rolled 97 XJ

snakeinthegrass

NAXJA Forum User
theres not a straight body panel left
1999 4.0 with 220k
header
good AW4
good 231
dana 30 front with 3.55 and a spartan locker
chrysler 8.25 29 spline rear with 3.55
also comes with dana 35 with 3.07
the seats and carpet have been removed and its sitting on stock wheels and springs.
Buy it,take what you need,junk the rest and get most of your money back.
$600,located in N.W. Knoxville

yes,the seats are unavailable.The body is a 97 but the motor,trans,xcase,d30,and 8.25 are from a 99 donor. I will try to post some pics this evening.It also has a clear title

P8061311.jpg

P8061309.jpg

Im digging the color scheme...:)

Lowrange, what do you want out of it? I am looking to convert my 96 over to the newer dash and stuff... Maybe we can work something out.

~ Stump

Plastic piece over the tag, and the fuse cover on the kick panel... lol. The seats aren't right I don't think. I posted a thread of the things I need in the fs forum. WTB: 98 sport parts. I can't easily post the link from my phone atm.

If someone buys this and doesnt want the whole dash, I will gladly pay for the pieces I need... I just dont need anything else off of it to justify the 600 bones.

~Stump

Why do I have to be broke right now!!!???

If youre interested in selling the interior dash bits I need to convert my 96 over to the new style... Id be willing to buy those parts.

If youre interested in selling the interior dash bits I need to convert my 96 over to the new style... Id be willing to buy those parts.

I have an idea you buy it all and I'll come get it when you get the dash parts out and pay you then. :gee:

Back