• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winch, roof rack, 1998 XJ, ect.

Classicfury3

NAXJA Forum User
I need to sell some parts before I can start my build. I am traveling so I cant post pics right now, if you have interest in anything pm me or post on here, I'll post pics asap...

Garvin Industries Wilderness rack for XJ
6 gutter mounts, axe/shovel mount, hi-lift mount, spare tire mount, good condition, a little surface rust, but nothing that keeps it from functioning... this is a sturdy rack, I have walked on it while washing the roof, advertised to hold 500LBS of gear, I believe it! over $700 new, I would like $375 for it...

Milemarker 12000 winch
Too big for my Jeep, worked when I bought it 2 years ago, has sat in the garage ever since... No fairlead, cable looks good, definately used...
would like $350 for it...

1998 Jeep Cherokee Classic
White, 4dr, 4.0/AT, bone stock. My wife bought this a few years ago to drive to school, it was towed behind a RV by the previous owners, so I have no idea of the actual mileage on the jeep. It said 245K when she bought it, it now has 268K. It gets a steady 19ish MPG, no problems except the exhaust manifold is cracked... I have driven in home (750mi round trip) twice in the last 2 months. I would drive it anywhere, I really dont want to get rid of it but with 4 cars in the driveway I am tired of the insurance payments! It has not been off roaded, i have my jeep for that... Clear title in hand, no lowball offers like I said I dont have to sell it... some scratches and parking lot dents, as is expected for a 11 year old jeep. Asking $2750 for it

More stuff as I find it, open to some trades, I need a 8-9K winch, could use some steel tubing, maybe other stuff, it never hurts to ask, the worst I will say is no...

Stationed at Cherry Point, NC
I live in New Bern, its about 2.5 hours east from Raliegh, 1.5 hr north from wilmington

Also would like some 3.5" RE leaf springs if anyone wants to trade those...

hey man im at cherry point too which jeep ya drive? lol when ya get back id like to take a look at that winch and rack :D

Timmy2XJS
I will be around on Sunday, pm me your number or ill pm you mine, we can get together...

Swamprat
Yes, it is a 4x4 sorry for not putting that up...

bigblueishness
The accessary mounts are welded on, so no they cannot be removed...sorry

here are the pictures, sorry still none of the jeep...
of course the tire, tools, and lights are not included....
P1010187.jpg

P1010186.jpg

P1010188.jpg

P1010189.jpg

P1010190.jpg

P1010191.jpg

hell yea! i recognize that rig! lol i drive the black 2 door on 35s

Sittin High
I guess I will sell the front light bar and the lights for $75... the rings are rusted as the picture shows, but a little rustoleum does wonders, lol
here is an older picture that shows the covers and the light bar by itself
DSCN0923.jpg

Back