• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: Bored Throttle Bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be in for a 63 as well.

I'm probably going to pull a part soon, how much if i shipped renix tb to you and you shipped it back when done?

Hey greg, I noticed last friday after eric put in that 63 your check engine light came on. I forgot to ask you about it then. Was that on before hand or did that click on after the swap?

Hey greg, I noticed last friday after eric put in that 63 your check engine light came on. I forgot to ask you about it then. Was that on before hand or did that click on after the swap?

its been on for 3 months...it comes and goes. its an 02 sensor after the cat that occaisionally gets a low voltage reading. just putting on a bigger throttle body wont do anything besides get your engine more air, faster...:peace:

Ok, I have been getting a lot of interest for prices on these. I PM with prices and never here back. So, here are the prices:

62/63mm are $80 (they go for $90-$160 on ebay and they are a lot more work than a 60mm.)
60mm are $40 (can't tell you what they go for on ebay, I didn't see any)

$10 shipping any where in the U.S.
$40 Core charge. (Pull-a-part charges $30 for one with all their BS, and an extra $10 for gas, time, and trouble if I have to go get one because you didn't send me your old TB. You will get the $40 back once I get your old TB.

If you send me one first then I will not charge the core.

I do accept Paypal.
I will also need to know what year you need.
PM me for my address. If you are going to send me your TB first just send a check with it.

Thank you,

Closed until BOD decides on policy of vendors in For Sale section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back