• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free 1990 MJ PARTS

Noah_Bricker

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Alright folks. I have a 1990 MJ that im building, but everything is getting stripped. If anybody needs anything let me know. Everything is available except the following.
Engine (block and head),
Trans and X-case,
assorted interior parts were shot,
seats
leaf packs

I can't think of anything else off the top of my head.
Im located in Panamint Valley, CA, I can meet people in ridgecrest or Lonepine if needed to help deliver, I go to both on a fairly regular basis.

I assume you are keeping the controls, ECU, sensors and so on, or what?

How about the load sensing valve? :laugh3:

I doubt if he'll need it. No Bricker has ever overloaded the back of any Jeep...

David Bricker / SYR

Where do the tail lights fall on the list? Chrome oem bumper? I already have a good brake valve.

I'll take all of it if you can hang onto it until I get back to California this summer.

I'll take all of it if you can hang onto it until I get back to California this summer.

Noah can't hold on to it for that long, unfortunately. It's stacked up on his trailer, and will need to use the trailer. Perhaps it can be dropped someplace?

David Bricker / SYR

Where do the tail lights fall on the list? Chrome oem bumper? I already have a good brake valve.

Noah will be using the tail lights. It did not have chrome bumpers when he got it. Sorry about that.

David Bricker / SYR

Unless it can get trained down to the Palms Springs or LA area I have no place to keep it.

I can get it down to the LA area without an issue. At some point I hope to find a 97+ xj for a doner jeep for the Mj, I have a feeling it will probably be in the LA area. As well as having to bring a friends jeep back to him possibly.

It didn't have mud flaps on it when I got it either, sorry

Let me throw a post up in the chapter and see if anyone close to you can hang onto it until I get back to California in June.

Sorry for the confusion shelbyluvv. Just saw ur other post.
If u still want. I have available front/ rear axles, rear stock driveshaft, bent stock bumpers, still bolt up OK. ECU, control arms, dash with crack,dash bezel peices..... I'm sure there are a few more things.

FYI I'm doing a PSR run next week. Bo if you have any items you want transported I may be able to arrange it. I don't have a lot of storage room but can store small items. I'm also a stones throw from Grimmy. I throw stones at him often.

No worries, reading comprehension owned me. I really only want the parts you had listed for spares. Both of my trucks are beyond stock. One has a full 97 conversion and the other one has a 5.2 Magnum V8 swap done to it.

51bf44635f8531c40c682be7149bee67.jpg

3d6e5b42082da32911db419b739813eb.jpg

What color is the interior? Are the panels from the back of the cab up for grabs?

Love both of them!!! Did u do the full interior swap on the 97+? Dash and all? How much of a pita was it for wiring and the harness/ecu swap? Did u have any real issues with the referee?

I did do a full 97 swap. Both my trucks are currently in Georgia with me. We'll see what happens when I get back out there in June with the smog guys.

Back