• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

So winner problems. I won an Ares bumper at the raffle in WinterFest(thanks James). I really like the hidden winch bumper Rob built me. I will never use it. I don't want to put it in storage and never use it. I really don't feel right selling it to some stranger on the CL plan. I wanna donate it to a good cause. Any ideas? Just donate it to NAC fest(which I plan on attending) or ???

So winner problems. I won an Ares bumper at the raffle in WinterFest(thanks James). I really like the hidden winch bumper Rob built me. I will never use it. I don't want to put it in storage and never use it. I really don't feel right selling it to some stranger on the CL plan. I wanna donate it to a good cause. Any ideas? Just donate it to NAC fest(which I plan on attending) or ???
You were a little under the weather at the raffle but I did say something to you about being interested in it for my sons mj. I didn't get a chance to talk to you the next morning about price you wanted for it.

It is your choice. Im sure another event would be happy to have it as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So I put it in the garage, thinking I would replace like all body panels. I kinda like my dents. I will fix my mechanical issues, but yea the body will sux .

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

K
587e83f404acb4fb427a60142d60bb2a.jpg
9c6e5064a8ba037bf0eb556fd4b2620c.jpg

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Since the Chuck Wagon is waiting on steering parts, I did some landscaping work at home. Since I was doing landscaping work, I decided to add this cool plate frame from FireFab to the Landscape Truck:

05eca0652e0968b06113705c31e3d7f8.jpg

Last MJ tailgate in stock shipped to NY...

mac 'apparently less rusty than the ones out there' gyvr

Back