• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'99 Jeep Cherokee XJ partout

MiCrOz

NAXJA Forum User
Trans took on water, hasn't moved since. Black w/ grey interior, 4dr. It's stock minus snorkel and trimmed fenders. Few items have already been claimed. Located in 08026. Large items prefered to not ship, but can if nessesary.

Header panel and fenders? Electric fan? Do you still have any of those?

Rear Passenger fender flare available?

I no longer have the rear fender flares

Rear window doens't have a motor (It was missing when I bought the truck =/)

Rear caps were trimmed to match the fenders

The snorkel is just 3" PVC with adaptor to fit a cone filter. $35 if anyone wants it.

Header panel is busted, grill is good condition. $20

Fenders are trimmed and a little beat up, and driver side has 3" hole for snorkel, if you still want it let me know.

Fan is $75 shipped

I could use a passanger's side tail light and a center console latch shipped to 22556. And a rear hatch, but you're a little too far to come and get :(

Oh, and a four position switch plate, but a 3 pos with or without switches and no blanks would work too.

$150 shipped for passenger door

Center console latch $10 (if you can, take a pic of exactly what you need so we're on the same page about what you want)

What exactly do you mean switch plate?

Rear hatch is banged up, and the taillights are all cracked.

What exactly are sail panels? And cubby hole thing $25 shipped

The 4 or 3 position switch plate is the plate where your fog light switch is...if you have fog lights. I found everything else...except that darn hatch.

sail panels are the plastic triangle shaped panels at the top rt corner above the door panel. the mirror is on the outside of the door and the sail panel on the inside.

MiCrOz said:
$150 shipped for passenger door

Center console latch $10 (if you can, take a pic of exactly what you need so we're on the same page about what you want)

What exactly do you mean switch plate?

Rear hatch is banged up, and the taillights are all cracked.

What exactly are sail panels? And cubby hole thing $25 shipped

Back