• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Attendance Tally

That worked REALLY well at the PNWJeep Meet and Greet. It was really nice to not have to pretend to know everybody's names after a couple beers. Could the chapter pony up the money for this?

-----Matt-----

Would have worked well if EVERYONE had one though... :sure:

~Scott

Yes for an event like this engraved name tags are over kill. But for any engraving needs she can do it busness is slow so anything you need in the future let me know.

My '91 is black. I did just buy a '92 for my son, which is in fact red. His is a stocker though, but despite that fact I've spent almost as much time wrenching on his the last couple of weeks as I have mine.

My '91 is black. I did just buy a '92 for my son, which is in fact red. His is a stocker though, but despite that fact I've spent almost as much time wrenching on his the last couple of weeks as I have mine.

Make him do his own wrenching... :dunno:
That's what my dad made me do, now I know how to fix/diagnose most of my rigs problems.

~Scott

I will be there around 8:30pm tonight driving this.

DSCN3454.jpg

Make him do his own wrenching... :dunno:
That's what my dad made me do, now I know how to fix/diagnose most of my rigs problems.

~Scott

Duh. I have made him do some of it, but at 16 and with little knowledge of cars to this point, I have to show him the right way to do things. So any work we have done, I do the work while explaining it to him, he helps, and the next time that job comes up he will be doing the work while I offer tech support. He's done a couple of simpler things on his own, he'll come around.

Hub is done. But i dont have any real tow points on the back of my jeep. I have been using my leaf shackles. I know its not the right way. I have had to pull out my buddies k5 buried in mud and it held up fine. If i come will i get turned away because i dont have a real tow point in back?

Back