• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

To those of you bringing kids/family

Avanteone

NAXJA Forum User
For those of you who are bringing your family and kids, and haven't been to Naches before, I just wanted to let you know that the area we are camping in is very "kid friendly". If you've got the room, bring their bikes, r/c cars, squirt guns, sling shots (just kdding), etc. It's a huge open meadow, some little trails around, etc. The kids always have a blast, and it's best if you come prepared to keep them entertained. Trust me, I know. :D

John

i will be organizing some fun activities the night of the raffle for the kiddies.

also would like to recommend baseball stuff. bats, gloves, balls etc... there is a ton of room to get a decent game set up for the lil and the BIG kids.

i will be organizing some fun activities the night of the raffle for the kiddies.

quote]

Possibly a stick the sticker to the XJ event? :scottm:

If you have a generator, I can bring my projector to show movies against the side of your trailer for the kids, John. I'm not bringing my kids, cuz I'm not sure if they're mine. ;)

My generator will be running most of the weekend, although you will probably never notice it. Bring an extension cord.

If you have a generator, I can bring my projector to show movies against the side of your trailer for the kids, John. I'm not bringing my kids, cuz I'm not sure if they're mine. ;)

Back