• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

July Meet and Greet

I plan on going and I'll probably bring the wife and maybe my mechanics:

henry_wrenching.JPG

wrenching.jpg

JeepFreak21 said:
I'll be there! I might not make it until a little closer to 7, but I'll be there :cheers:
Billy

x2 100%

If I remember this time I'll be there.

no rum and coke for me on this one...

^^^I had to type that a few times to make all the words readalb.e..

yah, i plan on being there. cant wait to meet you crazy bastards. my vibes are gone and im already planning my next wheeling camping trip with some buddies. a new o2 sensor today gave the heep alotta power back and mpg. i was going 38mph up most hills on hwy 49 all the way to sonora, it sucked balls. its nice to hit the gas and get to 70mph very quickly. anyway ill be the tall skinny dude who drinks like a fish. do they have beer at armadillo willys? ive only been to the one in santa cruz and i cant rememmber?....

just read the menu and they do have beer. whew...that was a close one.

2 days from now! :clap:

will you guys be there say past nine-thirty-ish? bastards wouldnt give me work off but im trying to get it covered. if i work i wont be off til like 930 maybe earlier?

blondejoncherokee said:
will you guys be there say past nine-thirty-ish? bastards wouldnt give me work off but im trying to get it covered. if i work i wont be off til like 930 maybe earlier?

OMG LOL WTF?!

I hope not. :D

Excited for tomorrow!

yah i dunno how you guys do it. i work nights at the fine dining resturant and usually dont get my evenings started till midnight alotta the time. i end up working on the jeep alot from 11pm till 2am alot. i think some of my neighbors would think im a crack head if they didnt know that already that im just a late night drunk jeeper. ahhh, theres nothing like cracking open a beer at midnight and swapping out some shackles and changing axle shims and maybe a crossmember or just some motor mounts, the easy stuff.... thats why i dont wake up till like 10am most days....its good practice for late night trail repairs too...

Back