• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crown Gears?

scoobyxj

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I have heard of Crown automotve parts, but never knew of them making gear sets. I found a place that is selling case+ the gear sets for $211.95, and as far as I can tell they are Crown gears. Does anyone know if they are decent gear sets. The price seems decent for a gear set, and carrier, but I don't want junk in my Jeep.

scoobyxj said:
I have heard of Crown automotve parts, but never knew of them making gear sets. I found a place that is selling case+ the gear sets for $211.95, and as far as I can tell they are Crown gears. Does anyone know if they are decent gear sets. The price seems decent for a gear set, and carrier, but I don't want junk in my Jeep.

I dont have any experiance with their gear sets, but alot of their other products are pretty low quality. I'd buck up and get a reputable name in a set of gears especially since it seems that they are cheaper than the crowns.

Blkxjkrawler said:
I dont have any experiance with their gear sets, but alot of their other products are pretty low quality. I'd buck up and get a reputable name in a set of gears especially since it seems that they are cheaper than the crowns.

That was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks I will be passing on them.

alot of their other products are pretty low quality.
Low class and low quality. That is right up Scubys alley.

Another vote for Complete Offroad.

:thumbup:

Hale

Stumpalump said:
alot of their other products are pretty low quality.
Low class and low quality. That is right up Scubys alley.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

scoobyxj said:
Yes I am looking at that right now. Price is $91 right now. Any opinions on their gears?

The PORC gears I made a thread about, general concensus is that they're decent. They're listed for $91.99, but they'll get you on a good $25 for shipping.

Last edited:
Back