• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

More Ebay trash.

Other than that my son at 5yo could do a better job of decaling what am I missing ?? I'm not a model car collector fan or nascar either for that matter.

RichP said:
Other than that my son at 5yo could do a better job of decaling what am I missing ?? I'm not a model car collector fan or nascar either for that matter.
thats just it...its a 99 cent(for two) jeep from walmart that someone cut out the bud decal and put on it.
Wonder what it will sell for?

I think the e-bay thing that got me recently was an open dana 30 carrier, 3.73 up. Sold for like $75, used. I can buy a brand new one for $58!!

That's a good laugh! "Collector's item." It's a HotWheels with someones slapped on stickers.....and they're willing to pay.

So how much did you bid DrMoab? :laugh3:

nhrocker said:
That's a good laugh! "Collector's item." It's a HotWheels with someones slapped on stickers.....and they're willing to pay.

So how much did you bid DrMoab? :laugh3:
when I saw the first pic I was like ah cool...that will make a perfect addition in the jeep room. Then i saw the big pic and started laughing.

hackedxj said:
Didn't you guys see, It says "it's one of a kind" that things worth some jack, your not allowed to lie on Ebay.
I liked the part that says "plenty of big pictures so you know exactly what you are bidding on"

shipping cost are obivously not htat much, but it is s&h obviously this mans time is worth a bit

5 bucks is a decent shipping price i used to ship for ups and an envelope with the minimum weight of 1 lb. was 3.49 to ship fairly close

anything in a box no matter how light was easily $4.00

BruteXJ said:
Aside from the obvious sham, who charges $5.00 to ship a toy car weighing in at less than one ounce?
I'd say Earnhart Jr. is getting the extra buck on shipping as part of the endorsement deal.

well - after seeing that, i wonder if i can sell the TJ that i bought for a design project from wallmart bout 1 week ago - in a two pack with a black Jeep Liberty... for $0.99 USD

2dl7ya

2dl81x

Back