• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Fest Follow-up

Eagle

Lifetime NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I'll be writing to the donors of the hardware "stuff" we raffled off at NAC Fest, and I think it would add a personal touch to include the name and at least the city of the winners. I posted a request for all those who won anything to contact me in one of the threads on the NAC forum (or was it the events forum?), but so far only two or three people have responded.

Please, if you won one of the hardware prizes (other than the WARN thongs ;) ), please send me a PM telling me your real name, what you won, and what city and state you're from.

Thanks

Only one response? Where is everyone?

The main reason I've been around all day is because it's the first time I've been able to try cutting my former lawn turned jungle but of course before the mower, tractor or brush cutter will start they decide NOW to need their carbs torn down and cleaned out. I'm hoping the chan saw takes mercy on me tomorrow seeing as how it's fathers day [one can always hope]. Other wise I'd be over at paragon with a bunch of other people... Whats your excuse, you ought to be taking the wife around to see the sites and walk around, mystic, newport, sub base museum, etc...:D Has she discovered the outlets yet :bawl:

RichP said:
Has she discovered the outlets yet :bawl:
Nope -- but she has found her way to BJ's and the Brass Mill Mall in Waterbury :)

Back