• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where's the morning meeting spot?

jmaxj

NAXJA Forum User
I might have missed it somewhere if so you can delete this thread. But where's the headquarters morning trail signup meeting spot going to be at this yr?

That's what I was assuming, but I don't think anyone in charge is even staying there so I didn't know if they had other plans

The discussion at the picnic was to set up each morning across from Canyonlands CG in a theater parking lot and meet there. With such small committed attendance, it is very difficult to even set up a trail ride list ahead of time. So, the trail runs will probably be those posted, but if there is little interest, some may have to be combined. I will post up on the BOD forum to let the officers and other organizers know we need to give all attenees specific information on the meeting place, time, etc.

That's what I was assuming, but I don't think anyone in charge is even staying there so I didn't know if they had other plans

Slickrock doesn't want us there anymore. They have had too many issues with noise complaints and traffic issues.

I think the fire dept getting pissy about fire lane blockages put the nail in the coffin.

Slickrock doesn't want us there anymore. They have had too many issues with noise complaints and traffic issues.

I think the fire dept getting pissy about fire lane blockages put the nail in the coffin.

Noise and traffic issues are only a small part of their problem.
In the years past there were alot of things the owners probably wouldn't have liked if they had known what was going on....
It's sad since there were a lot of good times there.....
Seriously though..... That entire campground needs a serious inspection for building, electrical and plumbing code violations....
The problems with the cabins and bathrooms get worse each year.
Due to the lack of repairs and maintenance in SRCG for the past eight years; there are a lot of people no longer stay there.

Noise and traffic issues are only a small part of their problem.
In the years past there were alot of things the owners probably wouldn't have liked if they had known what was going on....
It's sad since there were a lot of good times there.....
Seriously though..... That entire campground needs a serious inspection for building, electrical and plumbing code violations....
The problems with the cabins and bathrooms get worse each year.
Due to the lack of repairs and maintenance in SRCG for the past eight years; there are a lot of people no longer stay there.

Yup.

Back