• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FOR SALE: Shackle Relocators and RE 3.5" Leaf Springs

Jeep450r

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I have some HD Offroad shackle relocation brackets that I would like to sell. One side of the bracket that the shackle bolts into is cut/notched to clear the shackle. Should work just fine for everybody else as it did for me. It is the same kit as what is shown here: http://hdoffroadengineering.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/xj-shackle-relocation-kit

Sells new for $130 - asking $70

I also have a pair of RE 3.5" leaf springs for sale. They have sagged a bit and I would argue that they will no longer lift a jeep a true 3.5". I have some of my old RC 4.5" leafs that I can throw into the deal and you can mix and match the leafs together to get whatever ride height you want. Or run them as is. They need new bushings at the back eyelet.

$75 takes them.

Prices are OBO

Located in Pleasanton and can deliver to Sacramento if you work with my schedule.

Sacramento but can bring parts to pleasanton from time to time

Leaf springs are pulled.

Relocators are pulled and ready to go.

Relocators are sold.

Leaf springs are still for sale. Price drop to $60

Leaf spring price drop to $50 for all

Back