• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Head Count.

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
If you are going, thinking of going or might go if gas hits $1.50 a gallon I need to know.

I understand not registering this far in advance. Thats fine but I still need a head count. We hare hammering vendors hard right now to come up with a great selection of items to give out but they want to know how many will be in attendance. We also need to have some idea of how many shirts to order, how many plates for dinner and how many porta-potties for basecamp.

Thanks peoples.

ok..i've resorted to personally asking people. ty is a for pretty sure going. unknown on his wife.

flash is a for pretty sure not going.

and as we all know i'm a for sure...just need to fix the front front axle in the heep. :D

My wife and I will be attending depending on the arrival time of the new addition to our family. We will stay at our cabin instead of camping at the wifes request.

I guess I can swap a day off reserved for Fall Fling and come up Friday. If I work a Saturday near there I can use the comp day and come up Thursday. It will be me, the Mrs. and our two kids. That is as long as gas doesn't hit 6.00 per gallon.

Thinking about it... Just for head count purposes.

I noticed that I never posted up.
I'll be there with Tam and at least one kid.

probably not making it now got other stuff to take care of that weekend now, but my folks still might show

jmaxj said:
probably not making it now got other stuff to take care of that weekend now, but my folks still might show

WHAT!!!!! You're going to send your parents and go do "other stuff?" What's the deal? They have beer in Wyoming too you know. And I'm sure that your parents know that you drink beer. Lots and lots of beer. oh, so much beer.

IC Den Mother said:
WHAT!!!!! You're going to send your parents and go do "other stuff?" What's the deal? They have beer in Wyoming too you know. And I'm sure that your parents know that you drink beer. Lots and lots of beer. oh, so much beer.
:roll: yes i i know they have beer in wyo. but if i want to stay out of jail i got to spend damn neeer every weekend in august in some stupid class that the judge says i have to or i go back

Back