• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988 jeep comanche short bed

Comanche

NAXJA Forum User
:rattle:
Must sell project due to new house.
1988 jeep comanche short bed
Engine - rebuilt 1992 4.0 H.O. new tubo city airtube, new flow master exhaust, runs like a clock
Up front- rebuilt high pinion dana 30, new ox locker, new 4:56 gears, new rancho 9000 adjustable shocks, drop spindle, steering box support brkt, new brakes.Tomken 6" lift, swap bars disconnects
At the rear - rebuilt dana 44, new detroit locker, new 4:56 gears, new rancho 5000 shocks, new brakes
Interior - buckets, console, no carpet, new headliner, tilt, no radio, recharged ac- very cold,
Exterior - paint prety much toast, dent in side and rear quaters need work - planned to camo clad - no flares but have stock ones - planned bushwackers
Tires - 33 x 10.5 x 15 like new, still has nubbins on stock alloys.
Truck still needs work but it has a great start.
It was a 2wd sprots truck and a bought a rolled cherokee with a really recent rebuilt engine. The young guy never turned it in to his insurance and his dad just wanted to get it out of his sight. I changed the drivetrain, engine, trans, transfer, computer, and rebuilt the rest, this took me in my garage approx 2 years. I really do not know how much it is worth. We bought a new house and it has to go !! :mad: I think $4500.00 is fair, any interest or offers?
Thanks

I'm in Salem Oregon. I will add pictures tomorrow at work :wierd:

still waiting!!!!!!!! barely so hurry up!!!! oh yeah how many miles are on the new drive train?? and what kind of case does it have in it. the wife is even interested. hit me up
brad

Last edited:
sent you an email
any offers?

I'll send them again tomorrow

:dunno:
Did you get the pictures, yet?
Thanks
Ron

Back