• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who is leading pink/red?

I with wade, I'd love to try pink/red. I've done orange and green before. If I get some new tires I am up for the challenge (depending on approval from the leader of course :D) but I'm assuming locked front and rear, 35s and a winch would be good to go

This point has been covered. Trail requirements will be set by trail leaders AFTER they do their pre-run. So, you won't know until Sat. morning. Friday evening at the earliest.

Requirements all depend on the daily conditions and the final say of the trail leader. Looks like we are lined up to have some good weather, so maybe the trails wont be total slop.

*edit:....Pat and Hale answered before I had my reply typed :D

Just a note here....again.

Please keep in mind that a big part of the trail leaders requirements have to do with getting 20 or so vehicles through a trail in a reasonable amount of time. You may have done the trail before, you may have made it, BUT, trail leaders do not want to spend 2 hours winching every other vehicle down the trail.
There will be time after lunch for running trails with a more relaxed group.

Rev

Wade, If I get back in time from the preruns on Friday, I might be up for hittin Pink w/ ya. We can see what happens after we get there and get into the trails first. :thumbup:

Wade I'm up for going on Pink too once i get camp set up. It would be fun with a few rigs hitting up a trail for the afternoon. and some Potluck when we get back!

Wade I'm up for going on Pink too once i get camp set up. It would be fun with a few rigs hitting up a trail for the afternoon. and some Potluck when we get back!

Pink is fun from the passenger seat I bet its a blast while driving!

We'll get you through it. :firedevil

No thanks. Looks like i won't have a t-case skid on it in time! Rails are going on because my rockers are pretty! :D

This point has been covered. Trail requirements will be set by trail leaders AFTER they do their pre-run. So, you won't know until Sat. morning. Friday evening at the earliest.

While attempting to not sound bitter :)loveu:) I think that after 8 years of winterfest at the same place in various weather conditions each year, the folks that have been there a bunch could make a reasonable assumption as to what would be required for each trail.

I'm not suggesting you line people up in a thread for who's doing what, but you can give a general idea of who should or should not run what trail based on previous experience.

Also, there are quite a few people showing up on thursday and wheeling friday. Am I correct in assuming that you don't want us there if we're not part of the "trail leaders pre-run"?

I want to have a good time. Not bashing or beating anyone up. Some of us don't live around the corner. Seems odd that this "event" would only have one official day.

there will be unofficial runs that anyone can go out on through out the day Friday, we are just asking people to not join up on the organized preruns unless they are the leader or gunner (or possibly one or two additional rigs for unforseen reasons). Anyone can make up their own groups on Friday and go do their own thing.

I am right there with ya Josh, I am about 8+ hours out myself, so I would like to wheel as much as possible while I am there. Hopefully these "Presidential Duties" wont get in the way too much! :D

Hopefully these "Presidential Duties" wont get in the way too much! :D

Don't worry, just get the cheese machine set up and I think that's all we can really ask of our President. That, and maybe some free handouts, the big government seems to enjoy that.

Back