• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RC crawlers.

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Anyone bringing theirs? I just got mine back together and Plan on taking it.

I am too but on friday I'll probably ride along on the pre run for green and maybe do a little wheeling in my Jeep and while we're all in the quarry jacking around I'll see if i can't do some climbing with it there.

Would you like me to make you a sandbox aaron so you can play in that too. I'm pretty sure I have some Tonka trucks you can play with

Would you like me to make you a sandbox aaron so you can play in that too. I'm pretty sure I have some Tonka trucks you can play with

Noooooooooooooo, there's plenty of sand there! AAAANNNNDDDD you can't play with my RC crawler! :laugh3: I'm sure you'll have more fun in that tonka truck than your Jeep with no rear axle under it! :D

I have a E-Maxx however its broken so it will stay at home.

If I bring it, I am almost sure I wont pull it out to play with it at all as I am there to play in 1:1 :p

I have a E-Maxx however its broken so it will stay at home.

If I bring it, I am almost sure I wont pull it out to play with it at all as I am there to play in 1:1 :p

I am mainly bringing it since I'll be there for 3 days and there is NOTHING in Attica.

I am mainly bringing it since I'll be there for 3 days and there is NOTHING in Attica.

Badland park will be open these 3 days :shhh:

Badland park will be open these 3 days :shhh:

I know. I will get in late on thursday, then probably ride along on a pre-run then probably hit the RTI ramp and part of green after that. Gotta do a trial run anyways.

Aaron, you're forgetting that being one of the only sober people there, you will be quite entertained by the rest of us!

Don't let these guys bust your kajokies Aaron. Someone usually ends up bringing one almost every year. If you want to haul it, bring it. It's a fun way to kill time and make conversation.

Mike is just saying that becasue he wants to play with your stuff....

If i had mine back together I would bring it but I swapped out axles and never got it all back together yet

Don't let these guys bust your kajokies Aaron. Someone usually ends up bringing one almost every year. If you want to haul it, bring it. It's a fun way to kill time and make conversation.

Oh to hell with them Mike, I am bringing it. Guess their just scared mine will out crawl theirs! :D

i would bring my tmaxx but the motor has been blown up for 1.5 years...

mac 'and that motor wasn't that old' gyvr

Back