• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The hardest decision I had to make...

99SJ_Ex

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,

This is the hardest decision I've had to make in a loong time... I will not be making it to WinterFest OH-10.

I would be lying if I said I'm financially able to make it there, but being in college, some school/life situations came up and I find myself with insufficient funds to make the trip.

I apologize to Aaron for saying that I would make it and split his room, for that I am asking anyone who is looking for lodging talk to Flex (Aaron). I know Fore Wheeler had mentioned something in the lodging thread, so maybe something can be worked out there...

Please drink one for me and hopefully I'll see ya'll next time round...

tEx

Hey guys,

This is the hardest decision I've had to make in a loong time... I will not be making it to WinterFest OH-10.

I would be lying if I said I'm financially able to make it there, but being in college, some school/life situations came up and I find myself with insufficient funds to make the trip.

I apologize to Aaron for saying that I would make it and split his room, for that I am asking anyone who is looking for lodging talk to Flex (Aaron). I know Fore Wheeler had mentioned something in the lodging thread, so maybe something can be worked out there...

Please drink one for me and hopefully I'll see ya'll next time round...

tEx

So who wants to split a room? If I can't find anyone I'll try to get a friend to go and split the room. Its Cool Austin, shit happens!

That sucks Austin, but you should PM me your # so you can get a campfire phonecall :D

So who wants to split a room? If I can't find anyone I'll try to get a friend to go and split the room. Its Cool Austin, shit happens!

Room where and how much?

I'm there with ya Austin. I'm seriously contemplating leaving my rig at home and riding shotgun with Tim (poorboy87) to make it feasible. We'll have to see what the next couple weeks hold at work.

You will definitely get a campfire phone call though :D

sorry to here that Austin....I was looking forward to
having you in my trail group.

BOB

Alright Kim, I was actually looking at keeping the friend I'm bringing with safe though. He drives a ZJ lol.

So what with all this carpooling, and co-drivers and riding shotgun there's what gonna be like five rigs there? Or just 2500 according to Rev's count.

Edit: This is who I'm bringing with.

n6607631_31360472_605.jpg

Last edited:
I'm there with ya Austin. I'm seriously contemplating leaving my rig at home and riding shotgun with Tim (poorboy87) to make it feasible. We'll have to see what the next couple weeks hold at work.

byron, if your decide not to bring the jeep. i will be there are will have an empty passenger seat

Byron, you think you can bring some RedBird stickers with you?

That sucks Austin. If I didn't have a side gig, I'd struggle for "play money" too.

You'll be missed..............not sure by who but, I'm sure someone will miss you.:D

I've got a backseat open........you'd have it all to yourself. You know you're more than welcome to it. I'll even take you back to the room.*wink, wink*:heart:

Thanks guys, we'll see what happens. I hate to leave the Jeep home for the one trip I know I'll make this year, but in our quest to stay on budget it may be for the best.

Josh - shoot me a PM with what you want and I'll pick them up at the next meeting.

Edit: Austin, you should see if anyone near you has an open seat you can jump in for the ride down, I'm sure there will be several seats open for the weekend.

Room where and how much?

55 a night but i think if there are more than 2 people its an extra 5 a night. I will be getting there around 5 on thursday. If you are interested let me know. I don't want to drop 160 for a room!

I think I MAY not make it this year

my blazer broke down and will need LOT of works to get her running again so I am thinking about pull the 4.3 v6 for a lq9 6.0 V-8 (factory stock 345 hp) in there to fix her.

we'll see

I'm relatively near him, if he could make Madison or something. You've got a seat with Kevin and me.

We'll see Flex, but I'll tell you to not wait for me.

im willing to give some one a ride, but i have no idea when i would be going. i know friday, but not sure of a time. with work, i am not able to take days off. sucks being the only tower guy

Back