• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday evening convoy from Louisville area

XJRN

NAXJA Forum User
There will be 2 of us from the Louisville area leaving Friday evening. Anyone from around here going and want to follow? I think one will be trailered.

Live in Georgetown, work in Jeffersonville. The guy that is trailering me live in Clarksville.

Are you coming?

I will be there, but I am going up Thursday.
I am the guy that drives the big green thing make sure you find me and introduce yourself.

Looks like we are actualy getting enough local peeps for a Louisville meet and greet.

I will be there, but I am going up Thursday.
I am the guy that drives the big green thing make sure you find me and introduce yourself.

Looks like we are actualy getting enough local peeps for a Louisville meet and greet.

Did you buy that recently? I saw a really lifted xj on Charlestown Rd for sale not too long ago.

Did you buy that recently? I saw a really lifted xj on Charlestown Rd for sale not too long ago.

No, he's talking about his big green bus and his XJ isn't much of an XJ anymore! ;)

Brian- I may be down for a Louisville M&G.

Back