• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest OH-TEN Shirts!

Prepmech

NAXJA Member #981
This year's shirt design:

117863-120969-LC-1.jpg

117863-120331-FB.jpg

You must pre-register to order a t-shirt.

I just ordered 3......who is gonna beat that????? Come on gang.... there is a prize for the person who orders the most shirts!

Hey, you have 3 people to buy shirts for. I only need one. Plus I bet Rob will buy 5! :D

I just ordered 3......who is gonna beat that????? Come on gang.... there is a prize for the person who orders the most shirts!

i ordered three as well...

mac 'two for me, one for her' gyvr

so how do I order one for myself? 89eliminator pre-registered and i forgot to tell him I wanted one. Im going to be his passenger on this trip.

Are these 100% cotton or preshrunk, ect? How do I order between the two different designs? I looked at the pre-registration form and didnt see how to choose.

Is that supposed to be anyone in particular sitting in the front seat? Modeled after someone on here perhaps?

I still wear the heck out of last year's shirt, this one is a 10x neater design. Nice work guys.

Back