• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest Raffle

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
As one of the national BOD large directors, I'm currently working to make sure that the National Sponsors are starting to be contacted for the ever popular Winterfest raffle.

I'll use this thread to post what is being donated for the raffle from the National Sponsors.

If you are a National Sponsor and are not contacted in the next week and would like to donate, please feel free to contact me.

mac 'thanks' gyvr

HD Offroad has donated two sets of shackle relocation boxes and a full set of uniframe stiffeners.

mac 'thanks HD Offroad' gyvr

Nice, Brian makes some good stuff! Thanks Brian!

Mac

Brown Dog Industries has pledged a set of motor mounts. They have your mailing address.

Mayberry Farms has pledged a Rough Country 4.5" lift and an additional "surprise" item. I will be picking it up in the next week or two from them.

Mac

Brown Dog Industries has pledged a set of motor mounts. They have your mailing address.

Mayberry Farms has pledged a Rough Country 4.5" lift and an additional "surprise" item. I will be picking it up in the next week or two from them.

NICE! This oughta be a nice little raffle we got here! Hopefully Mac doesn't win half of them like he did last year! :D

NICE! This oughta be a nice little raffle we got here! Hopefully Mac doesn't win half of them like he did last year! :D

actually I didn't win much last year...I won a few things, but one of the years prior was really my best raffle...

mac 'spend $100 on the raffle and your bound to win something' gyvr

Mac

Thanks Brown DOG!!!!

mac 'secure that motor' gyvr

actually I didn't win much last year...I won a few things, but one of the years prior was really my best raffle...

mac 'spend $100 on the raffle and your bound to win something' gyvr

not dumping a hundred but I will probably dump a lot more than i did last year. I didn't win anything but Tater gave me one of the 6 hats she won!

Dont buy tickets in hope of winning something, buy tickets to support your chapter and in the hopes of winning something! :D

Dont buy tickets in hope of winning something, buy tickets to support your chapter and in the hopes of winning something! :D

Oh I do want to support the MWC but i also want one of everything at the raffle! :D

I am working on that :D Rusty's is coming up as well and maybe one of the two will have some long arms on board...for an XJ, not on their bodies :D

Back