• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

two months to go, who is still in???

BOB

MWC geezer
NAXJA Member
Me, Tater and Rich and one more daughter Linda.

we're in 100%

BOB

You know I am! Job or not I'm not missing WF!

Camille and I are in 100%

Hotel reservations made, travel route establised and an ETA of an hour earlier this year so we can sit at the big kids table at Robies :D

See ya all there Thursday afternon/early evening

Cheese "dont forget the time zone change" Man

In. Be there Thursday morning or evening. To those not going to Robies for supper, I will be at the campground drinking my supper.:D

Kim

Me, wife, Dad.

Leave approved, budget saved, reservations confirmed.

See you guys at dinner :)

don't forget your wife :)

mac 'IN' gyvr

Absolutely will be there!

it's just money man...did ya find that extra $35??

what extra 35$ haha there have been more repairs than that axle recently. since i fixed that tranny line i keep thinking my tranny is slipping so i might have to tear into that and check it out

what i need to find is that job that ive been looking for, ive been unemployed for almost a year, im running out of things to ebay/ craigslist :roflmao:

I have a low milage tranny out of a 99 XJ...shoot me a PM or give me a jingle..

I'm still in 100%

Wouldn't miss this for ANYTHING!

Still not sure if I'll be there Thursday or Friday yet. But if I can swing it, I'll be there Thursday.

In with hopefully two passengers, I can't miss WF after last year, that was too much fun. See you guys there!

you gonna have Yellow Snow ready by then??? hope to see ya there buddy!

I'm still in, of course. My buddy Fred will be there, I think this will be his 3rd or 4th WF. My homebrewing buddy, Matt, wants to go if his wife will let him...

Back