• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's Cookin'

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
Alright, as usual my mind is on food and I thought I would throw this out there. As with each year there is a pot luck meal on Friday evening and everyone has their specialty. I know that we will have the Turkey Brigade there with their deep fried goodness and I have spoke with the cheese and it is planning on attending this year as well and possibly in addition to a Bacon Explosion or two. With this being said (and nearly 5 months to plan :D) what are some specialty dishes that you all might have to bring along and share??? (And no Sean, we are not talking about anything that is "hand made" or "special sauces" :D)

Well, I think everyone knows what I'll be bringing :cheers:

Byron, you just helped me make up my mind on what I wanted for lunch. :thumbup:

it will probably involve Venison for whatever I Bring! :D

If I go/make it there, I'll probably be making pancakes (and bacon!) at least one morning, and burgers at some point...

Beer goes without saying! If you like Belgian wheat ales, show up.

we'll bring plastic knives, forks and spoons.
and.....a turkey for the fryer!!

BOB

ill try and talk my wife into baking something either cookies or bananna bread for the morning's

I'm thinking cornbread... For dinner and breakfast... I love cornbread.... But not as much as bacon... :D

mmm...I like where this is going..maybe a link to the bacon page should be inserted into this thread :D I know the "beer thread" will be popping up before too long :cheers:

ok 3 sorry BOB! :D

If Camille comes with me this year, that will make 4 of ya :D

:cheers:

Back