• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats the head count we have for COFEST

jeepfreak1020

NAXJA Forum User
So I just wana find out whos all really going this year. Lets get a head count going so we can know how many people to expect.

Jeepfreak + 3

Me and wife, see ya Monday!

I should be coming in Monday or Tuesday.

Raptor +2 @ KOA Sunday night :cheers:

If all goes well on the drive out from Michigan Sandy and I will be there Sunday night July 24. Can't wait to get out and meet and wheel with everyone.:wave1:

LS1XJohn

So far we have no BOD people that can make it. I thought I could wing it, but between the kid's 97 not running right, and the uncertainity of my 95 year old, very feeble, mother's circumstance, I just can't commit to being there by Monday.

I'm trying to talk to the BOD to see what we can come up with.

Sorry guys, I'm pretty depressed and stressed about the whole thing.

Fred

Fred, sorry to hear about your mother, but remember no matter what, family comes first, period.

I was able to get one day off next week, so I will be there Friday and Saturday and will help with the raffle and swag. I am asking for people to help coordinate trails at the first of the week.

I was able to get one day off next week, so I will be there Friday and Saturday and will help with the raffle and swag. I am asking for people to help coordinate trails at the first of the week.

Me and my brother (Jeepfreak) can easily coordinate trail runs. We have been down there 5 years in a row now, and I know the loops like the back of my own hand. Look for us to help on Monday (White XJ, Green TJ).

Dennis, gray, exoskeletoned XJ will be there Sunday, and coordinate the campground fees and that part of it. I think we may have this b@#$% covered.

Lesslimited and 96 Classic, you are old hands, can you provide some support?

I know Dennis, wheeled Pritchett with him several years back. Was wondering if he would make this one, I'll be glad to help him out.

Now if our power would just come back on so I can finish loading up...

Dennis, gray, exoskeletoned XJ will be there Sunday, and coordinate the campground fees and that part of it. I think we may have this b@#$% covered.

Lesslimited and 96 Classic, you are old hands, can you provide some support?

Great! We are new to the group but are more then willing to help as well.

Great! We are new to the group but are more then willing to help as well.

Sandy and I have been through Colorado a few times but in a different area. I'll be happy to find the KOA let alone find any trails. If someone leads the way we will follow.

LED was always a good leader. How about it LED are you out there somewhere?

Lead the way.

Happy Trails. John

hope to be there tues thru saturday with the wife and kids. we are gonna be staying at a hotel in ouray. i'll be driving by the koa to see whats up....

Sandy and I have been through Colorado a few times but in a different area. I'll be happy to find the KOA let alone find any trails. If someone leads the way we will follow.

LED was always a good leader. How about it LED are you out there somewhere?

Lead the way.

Happy Trails. John

just got married and in build phase again

Back