• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest Information - READ THIS

Rev Den

NAXJA Forum User
Read it, Print it, bring it.
SCAN0297.jpg

SCAN0298-1.jpg

SCAN0299.jpg

Rev

to clarify, registrations will be happening friday or no?

Saturday morning as soon as you enter the gate go to the Big Blue trailer in the lower parking lot.

that is not all correct, if you show up early, we will be doing tech and registration on Friday to help lessen the line and waiting on Saturday morning...If you get there friday, find one of the cool catz in the neon yellow WF staff hoodies and they will be able to get ya set up. :thumbup:

If you arrive before Saturday morning, I suggest you go to the Badlands and pay for their fee early. You will be given a wristband to wear so you can enter and exit the park. This way, come Saturday morning, you don't need to wait in the Badlands line to pay. You can then just get in line with your vehicle to enter the park. At 9am they lift the gate and check for wristbands as you enter.

BOB

If you arrive before Saturday morning, I suggest you go to the Badlands and pay for their fee early. You will be given a wristband to wear so you can enter and exit the park. This way, come Saturday morning, you don't need to wait in the Badlands line to pay. You can then just get in line with your vehicle to enter the park. At 9am they lift the gate and check for wristbands as you enter.

BOB

Thats what I am doing. Gonna do a shakedown on the new Rig Friday. Its an extra 10 bucks to add friday.

If you are planning on showing up as a passenger, what should the proceedure be? Where should I park, do I only pay 5 bucks as a passenger, etc. I have already payed and registered through the website. I do know the park, spend alot of time there on my dirtbike, just never wheelin a jeep. Thanks.

If you are planning on showing up as a passenger, what should the proceedure be? Where should I park, do I only pay 5 bucks as a passenger, etc. I have already payed and registered through the website. I do know the park, spend alot of time there on my dirtbike, just never wheelin a jeep. Thanks.

There are 2 parking lots inside the gate. If you are a passenger they will probably still let you park in the lot. Just look for a ton of Cherokee's!

BOB

This is great advise. Read and heed peeps!

Back