• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

two months to go, who is still in???

i dunno if i can make it this year guys :( turns out i have a two exams the monday i get back, and my parents are out of town so i have to stay home and take care of my little sister. fml. i was really looking forward to this too, pretty damn bummed about it. hopefully as time gets closer i can figure out a way to wiggle out of these responsibilities and hopefully make it for atleast saturday during the day and for the campfire. i could make it in a little less than 5 hours if i drive my subaru, but that would mean i would have to hop into somebody elses rig for the day... any offers?

I'd offer but, I think I've got a load already.
Shouldn't be any trouble finding you a seat though.;)

i am not sure i am going to make it....

i have a really bad Death wobble on my stock jeep!

I really dont have time to start taking shit apart. I need the jeep for work, and since i dont drive on highways, i never knew it existed. But i went to milwaukee and its bad. i thought i was going to die.

so, if i can, ill try and fix it.

i am not sure i am going to make it....

i have a really bad Death wobble on my stock jeep!

I really dont have time to start taking shit apart. I need the jeep for work, and since i dont drive on highways, i never knew it existed. But i went to milwaukee and its bad. i thought i was going to die.

so, if i can, ill try and fix it.

Pull up next to a curb so your tires are against it, and have someone rock the wheel while you look for anything loose in the suspension. On a stocker, the only thing that can really cause DW is loose parts. Be sure not just to look at the steering components but also the solid track bar from the frame to the axle.

Hope you can get it figured out and make it!

yeah, me too. i want to see what it can do stock, then ill start tossing money into it.

i even just got this too... which im trying to sell, but if not. you will see it at wf

IMG_0273.jpg

Im mostly not gonna show. Weathers still shit. Too wet and cold for my liking

:rattle::twak::rattle::looser::rattle::gee:

lol, jk. if you want to go you can ride with me. but you gotta bring a tent. im sleeping in my jeep and im not sharing

Im mostly not gonna show. Weathers still shit. Too wet and cold for my liking

Come on you know you wanna show us how to hit some sweet jumps. We can have a contest between you and Mac! :D

Come on you know you wanna show us how to hit some sweet jumps. We can have a contest between you and Mac! :D

That just sounds like carnage waiting to happen lol no cage, no stiffeners, no truss, no truck and trailer, no other means of transportation, hmmm lol probably not the best idea in the world.

Just have to wait and see, i could probably come up and take one of the extra seats

That just sounds like carnage waiting to happen lol no cage, no stiffeners, no truss, no truck and trailer, no other means of transportation, hmmm lol probably not the best idea in the world.

Just have to wait and see, i could probably come up and take one of the extra seats

I'm sure we can find you one!

if ya dont make it, we have a list we add your name to....and then things really get exciting... :D :pig: :lastara:

if ya dont make it, we have a list we add your name to....and then things really get exciting... :D :pig: :lastara:

Brendan still isn't right from the horrors he saw after missing last years WF! :D

just ordered a new steering damper. i know it wont fix the death wobble, but it till make it good enough for wf.

im also putting in the hitch, and new gas tank this week too. talk about some last minute fun

Back