• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 things

Rockhound

NAXJA Forum User
first- you guys with @6-7" and 33s, what bs are you running. iv'e got 6.5" and 33x12.50s on 15x10x3.5 and really wouldn't mind getting these things tucked in a lil better. as well as i'm replacing my hub assemblies next weekend and would rather not destroy these too if at all possible.
second- just bought a new compressor and it came with a cup gun. thinking of attempting to use it to shoot my XJ. i know its not a high quality HVLP but my last paint job consisted of about 40 cans of duplicolor spry paint, so anything is a slight step up. where can i find some good poly-based paint so i can start toying with it. thanks
Rockhound

by tucked in i'll assume you mean more under the fender.. i run an 8 inch wide rim.. always have.. did it with 33s, now with 35s.. 4 inches of backspacing.. neutral so its easy on unit bearing and balljoints too.....

Back